Tameka Woods Golf Course
Tameka Woods Golf Course is an 18-hole championship course that has been family owned and operated since 1989. With a mixture of Scottish links style and traditional American heavily tree-lined fairways, this course is both scenic and challenging.
Monthly Special Offers
- Legends Member Special - Bring in your Legends Membership Card (EVEN IF IT HAS EXPIRED) and each person with a Legends Membership Card can play for $15.00 which includes 18-holes with a cart. Offer begins after 9:30am on weekdays and after 10:30am on weekends.
- Weekday Special - For Tameka Woods e-Club Members, pay only $17.00 for a cart and 18-hole green fee.
- Dew Sweepers Special - Walk any day before 7:30 a.m. and pay only $9!
- Mondays - Golf after 11:00 a.m. for only $20! Price includes a cart and 18 hole green fee.
- Tuesdays - $17 Green Fees for Seniors (aged 55+). Plus $2 gets any drinks (includes alcohol) for everyone.
- Wednesdays - $17 for 18-holes for a single player, $16 each for a twosome or $15 each for a foursome.
- Thursdays - After 11:00 a.m., Seniors play for $17 and $2 drinks for any drink for anyone.
WE WILL BE OPEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY. CALL NOW FOR TEE TIMES. 317-878-4331